Opportunity

Monday 30 September 2013

Online Earning 12 - Rich Gets Richer, What About Me?


The Rich keep getting richer! Poor Poorer Why?


Any part of your life has this most taunting question raised within you? Is not this question very thought provoking and stirs the desire to know how??





I strongly believe that it depends on the understanding of each and every person, and it is their responsibility to take appropriate steps to ensure they have at-least the basic understanding of their finances and where they stand in their walk towards better use of assets, money and opportunities.

A little about my past, had a very lucrative job and desired salary. Due to lack of information (wisdom/knowledge) I had no control over my finances and spending, as a result, credits and liabilities piled up and caused a crash. I ended up just earning to pay all my debits, liabilities and could not afford to have even a moderate life. All smiles on my face but not from within. 

I was stopped by my mentor and asked to ponder on every area of my life. Yes, it was painful and not easy to put my first step towards recovery but is there any other option?  No!!

However, based on my mentor's guidance and assistance, I took up a regular job and my first step towards recovering my basic financial state. I have not soared to great heights in money yet but have already moved up the ladder and crossed over couple of milestones. Thanks be to God, my mentor and other friends who there to encourage and get me up the ladder.

Now, if you are in a similar situation and need some opportunity to sustain and get out of financial crash, then you need to decide and take a step.

I can suggest an option, which is working and providing me an additional income. 






residual income, income, earning online, online, money, rich, earning, earn, internet, rich online, making money, residual money, monthly income, income, money, millionaire, billionaire, online business, affiliate, legitimate business, success, family, joy, happiness, prosperity, poor, lack, empty, bank, opportunity, online opportunity, benefits, online benefits, debit free, free, opportunity, popular, richest, blog, blogging, blogs, trillion dollar business, trillion, finance, growth, stability, empower 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Website Traffic