Opportunity

Friday 13 September 2013

Passive Income Online : Day 2 - Some Basic Building

   


Day 2: Today, I gave more importance in improving the basic requirements, some of them as far I knew of.
  • Blog Appearance: Worked on the blog to give a better appearance and tried some different types of frames or layouts to see what's the best. However, I dint want to give more time in the time I had allotted for my building my passive platform.
  • Worked on my facebook group "Earnacent" for better appearance.
  • Got my linked group "Earn-A-Cent" ready.


Results: Ha ha… too early and really feel funny to look for any improvements or visits to my new blog "http://earnacent.blogspot.in". Hmmm… just wondering what would be but was really happy and surprised to see the result of the blog. See the snap-shot below.



Really was happy about the visits and was wondering that if much more is done then much more is received. I truly believe in the saying,
"Little drops of water
Little grains of sand
Make the mighty ocean
And the beauteous land…"
-Mrs. J. A. Carney (1845)-

This is what is my working style and operation. I am happy to have begun my journal and too early to be satisfied as there is a lot more to the growth my passive income and it’s stability.

Very thankful to you for taking your time reading through my blog posts.

Thank you all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Website Traffic