Opportunity

Thursday 12 September 2013

Passive Income Online : Day 1 - The Beginning





Awesome!! I am excited that I am finally focused, determined and passionate about beginning my desire to establish a channel of online passive through income, internet opportunity. My desire is to beat all those thoughts and past unsuccessful experiences and began afresh, one step at a time.

My steps today:

1.  Created my blogger address.
2.  Created my facebook page.
3.  Created my clickbank account.
4.  Created my other online resources.

I am just ensuring that I have to start off at any time and why not now? I do believe that there will a lot of learning, correcting and implementations ahead and I am willing to be corrected, learn better and implement the best as required for my step by step growth.

My goal for the next week:

  • Have at-least 20 to 25 posts on my blog.
  • Create and establish all my basic online requirements.
  • SPOT Analysis
Will review my goals and achievements in the following week.

Thanks to my visitors. 

                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Website Traffic